For full details on our hygiene and comfort measures, please click here to read our full statement.
Enjoy summer evenings at the westernmost point of Cornwall with extended opening hours and save 50% with the ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme (terms & conditions apply). Every Monday to Wednesday throughout August, with extended opening hours across various departments, you can eat, drink, shop, and relax whilst the sun sets against the unique backdrop of the Longships Lighthouse.
Enjoy summer evenings at the westernmost point of Cornwall and benefit from the ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme with extended opening hours.
Every Monday – Wednesday throughout August join us for longer. With extended opening hours across various departments, you can eat, drink, shop, and relax throughout the evening whilst the sun sets against the unique backdrop of the Longships Lighthouse.
Indulge in a range of delicious Cornish dishes, and take advantage of 50% off with the Governments Eat Out to Help Out scheme. Pick up a pint of Cornwall’s finest Cider. Treat yourself to that unique Cornish keep-sake from our retail outlets…
Or simply take in the natural coastal views and scenery that this 100-acre area of outstanding natural beauty has to offer on a warm Summers evening.
T&Cs: From 3rd to 31st August, you can take advantage of a 50% discount when you ‘eat in’ here at Land’s End Landmark, the Land’s End Hotel and the First & Last Inn:
- Grab a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner).
- Valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3rd and 31st
- Take advantage of the deal as many times as you like.
- You don’t need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
- You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
The discount will be automatically available to you at our participating outlets.